Thank you to everyone who attended the 2021 Virtual Conference!
Minority Enterprise Development Virtual Conference 2021
Friday, October 29, 2021 - 9am - 1pm
Converting Challenges into Opportunities
Conference Sessions Include:
- MORE THAN MONEY: Learn about different lending options and programs with your business in mind
- CYBER THREATS – A SILENT KILLER: Ways to protect your business from ransomware and other cyber threats
- SURVIVING TOUGH TIMES: Practical tips and strategies for surviving difficult times
- MAKING KEY CONNECTIONS: Get to know Supplier Diversity and Business Development Experts
- JAMAL SOWELL, ENTERPRISE FLORIDA PRESIDENT AND CEO: Converting Challenges to Opportunities (Keynote Session)
There is no cost to attend the virtual sessions, but registration is required.