Supplier Diversity Day! - The City of St. Petersburg
October 4, 2023 | 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Event: Supplier Diversity Day
When: Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2023, from 10 AM – 3 PM
Where: The Coliseum, 535 4th Ave. N.
The City of St. Petersburg is hosting its first annual Supplier Diversity Day, dedicated to connecting small, minority, and women-owned businesses with resources and contracting opportunities in the St. Petersburg Region. At this no-cost event, business owners will get the opportunity to “meet the buyers” from City Departments, learn about bid processes, and begin certification of the SBE and M/WBE program onsite. Attendees are encouraged to register.
Promoting Fair and Equal Business Opportunities!
Visit www.stpete.org/OSD or call 727-892-5351 for more information.
Hillsborough County VendorConnect
October 11, 2023 | 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Event: MBE/SBE VendorConnect – Hillsborough County Supplier Diversity Day!
When: Wednesday, October 11, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Where: Higgins Hall – 5225 N Himes Ave., Tampa, FL 33614
Join us to learn about goods and services that Hillsborough County purchases and attend mini workshops to connect to minority and small business contracting opportunities.
What to Expect:
• Learn about upcoming procurement needs for multiple Hillsborough County governmental departments and agencies
• Connect one-on-one with key representatives at exhibitor booths
• Network with other businesses representing a large variety of local industries
• Discover how to register with the Hillsborough County Minority/Women and Small Business Enterprise (MBE/SBE) programs
Mini Workshop Topics:
• Certified with Hillsborough County – What’s Next?
• Subcontracting and Bidding with Hillsborough County 101
A Special Thank You to Our 2023 Minority Business Conference Sponsors & Participants!
Inspire, Innovate, & Influence:
Take Your Business to the Next Level
Event Status: Successful!
When: September 28th & 29th
Time: 8 AM – 5 PM
Where: Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel – 10221 Princess Palm Ave, Tampa, FL 33610
2-Day Conference Schedule:
Thursday, September 28, 2023
- 09:00 AM | Session 1: How to Think Like a CEO Breakfast
- 10:30 AM | Session 2: Finance Strategies for Minority-Owned Businesses
- 12:00 PM | Session 3: Lunch & Learn | “Elevator Pitch for Entrepreneurs”
- 01:30 PM | Session 4: “Empowering Success: An Introduction to Generative AI”
- 03:00 PM | Session 5: “Strategies for Building Trust and Credibility in the Government Marketplace”
- 05:00 PM | Networking Reception:
Join us for an exclusive evening of networking and collaboration. This event is a highlight of our conference, designed to foster connections and empower minority-owned businesses to thrive in today’s competitive landscape.
Friday, September 29, 2023
- 08:00 AM | Networking Breakfast:
Enjoy breakfast while meeting your fellow Conference attendees and Sponsors!
- 09:00 AM – 3:00 PM | Business Matchmaker & Trade Fair – (EXPO):
Minority Businesses can network with Prime Contractors, Corporate, and Government supplier diversity professionals and purchasing agents. An exclusive opportunity to learn about upcoming contracts and make meaningful connections.
- 12:00 PM | Annual Minority Enterprise Development Awards Luncheon:
Our signature event! Don’t miss the unveiling of our Minority Business of the Year and Minority Business Advocate of the Year!